Friday, June 3, 2011

cheap jerseys,where can you get them for your family and friends!

this Feb's Packers VS Steelers game could be the most impressive day for all American football fans. Either they're in game spot,sports bars or sitting on couch in the living room watching live game,they must all be in cheap nfl jerseys. You might wonder why I'm so sure? Not all Americans can afford those $80+ authentic nfl jerseys in local sports jerseys retailer stores. I'm telling this because it's the truth. But we got our won cheap jerseys at around $20 and they're also with stitched names and numbers, and of good quality. I wholesale jerseys from abrooad, China and Korea, for my families and my friends. These jerseys looked great, as the pics on their website showed. Yet, the most important thing is, these nfl jerseys are affordable for us, We gathered in front of TV, drinking beer, yes wearing those fantastic cheap jerseys we got from online stores,watching the most excited game on the world-SUPER BOWL!
OK Packers went throught and stood at the very last second. Steelers are tough too but they had to go home,maybe they'll be back in their three-star authentic nfl jerseys next year but we don't care. We got our game, those guys in Packers nfl jerseys got us there. The whole city were creazy that night. People came out of home,cheering and laughing, most are already in Green Bay Packers home nfl jerseys,I was wearing a white away packers jersey, with other four friends in green. We saw those rush into the local sportsgear stores and went straight to the green bay packers nfl jerseys,which are really not cheap. But yes they didn't care then. They just felt proud.
I quietly snake back to my bedroom and went online for wholesale jerseys business. I typed http://www.sofinetrade.com into google, YES! always there for me as Sarah promised. I placed an order of 50+ nfl jerseys on the site directly,all are packers jerseys. And I also left Sarah a messege that I need these to be delivered ASAP as the need could be strong here. I know Sarah's gonna take care of this. I've been working with her ever since she came to this company. The next thing I need to is see the order total and go to the western union counter and send over the payment and email her the MTCN(money transfer control number).Sure I know paypal's working must faster but with WU I don't need to pay for the handling fees on the site. Besides, I just collected the cash from my customers for the cheap jerseys I offered!

No comments:

Post a Comment